SCE Mixed Flow Dryers
- Capacity from 30 to 574 t/h, Heat/Cold.
- Modular system which allows capacity expansion to suit our customers’ needs as their business grows.
- Air ducts column design, built in hot-rolled galvanized sheet metal, with a tubular column base treated with a cleaning process, phosphate and a double layer polyurethane protective coating for long life operation.
- The grain discharge operation is carried out by a system of flat screens which converge a single base mounted on bearings and activated by a gear motor. The system adjusts mechanically to regulate the volume of grain discharge depending on their size and moisture; it also allows for a self-cleaning of impurities and unwanted waste material.
- Inside the drying tower, grains flow downwards along deflectors that control the correct circulation of grains through the drying modules. This eliminates the risk of mixed flows of grains or the concentration of impurities in inappropriate places, and avoids any ignition hazard caused by obstruction or overdrying.
- Acknowledging the need for continuous operation, CEDAR designs products with pieces that can be easily replaced by modules or individually in the event of wear or tear. This saves time and facilitates maintenance.
- Products are equipped to operate with more than one combustion system allowing customers to alternate them, thus reducing drying costs.
- CEDAR’s dryers run on diesel, kerosene or liquid fuels blends, natural gas or propane gas (LPG), biomass burning (firewood, briquetted vegetable waste, rice husk, woodchips and others).
- All combustion systems can generate direct or indirect heat, subject to the use of heat exchangers.